This web page is the property of COMO BRANCO, LDA.
The User undertakes to use this web page without practising any act that may be considered illicit or illegal and that may affect the rights of COMO BRANCO, LDA. or those of third parties, and that may be offending against good morals and good behavior.
The User expressly undertakes to not practice any of the following acts:
– Destroy, alter, disable or in any other way cause damage to any data, programs or electronic documents property of COMO BRANCO, LDA. or of third parties included on this web page. The practice of these acts may constitute the crime of criminal damage foreseen and penalized under articles 212 and following of the Portuguese Criminal Code;
– Obstruct or hinder access by other Users to the COMO BRANCO, LDA. web page through usage of computer means that damage, interrupt or cause errors or distortions to the access to the web page;
– Send excessive electronic mails, for commercial or publicity means without knowledge of the receiver;
– Read, eliminate, copy or alter emails of other Users or attempt to do so. The practice of these acts may constitute the crime of violation of telecommunications foreseen and penalized under article 194 of the Portuguese Criminal Code;
– Use the web page to try to access restricted areas of the COMO BRANCO, LDA. computer systems or those of third parties;
– Introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logic device or sequence of characters that cause or may cause any type of alteration to the web page or to the COMO BRANCO, LDA. computer systems or those of third parties.
COMO BRANCO, LDA. reserves the right to deny access to its web page, in total or partially, to any User that does not comply with the above established, at any given moment and without the need for any justification or prior notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
COMO BRANCO, LDA. is the sole owner of all rights on information, tools and all further contents of its web page, as well as of the graphics and codes thereon, except when expressly indicated that a third party is the owner of such rights.
COMO BRANCO, LDA. does not grant any license or user authorization regarding intellectual property rights or any other rights related to its web page.
The User acknowledges that the use, transcription, copy, total or partial distribution, alteration or commercialization of such contents, for whatever purpose or addressee, and independently of the means used, without the prior and express consent from COMO BRANCO, LDA. is entirely prohibited, violates the rights of COMO BRANCO, LDA. or those of any other owner of such rights identified on the said web page and is punishable by law.
All company names, trademarks or any other distinctive signs of business contained on the COMO BRANCO, LDA., web page are legally protected since they are the property of COMO BRANCO, LDA..
The User acknowledges that the information available through the web page may be protected by industrial, intellectual or any other property rights.
COMO BRANCO, LDA. does not hold responsibility, in any case, for any infringements to said rights perpetrated by the User.
A) For the running of the COMO BRANCO, LDA. web page
COMO BRANCO, LDA. declines all liability for whatever interference, faults, interruptions, computer virus, mistakes, telephone breakdown or connection deficiencies, which may occur during the running of the electronic system, due to reasons alien to COMO BRANCO, LDA., and shall not be liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from the referred cases.
COMO BRANCO, LDA. also declines any liability for delays or obstructions in the use of the electronic system resulting from defects or overloads of telephone lines or of the internet, nor for any direct or indirect damages as a result hereof. COMO BRANCO, LDA. shall also not be liable for damages caused by third parties through illegal interference in the system and that are beyond the control of COMO BRANCO, LDA..
B) Services or contents included on the web page
COMO BRANCO, LDA. does not guarantee the exhaustiveness and accurateness of the information contained on its web page, drawing attention to the fact that said page may be incomplete, may contain mistakes, imprecisions or may be outdated. The User and any interested party should verify the information obtained from the COMO BRANCO, LDA. web page by contacting us before taking any action as a result of consulting its contents.
COMO BRANCO, LDA. may freely execute, at whatever moment in time and without prior notice, changes to the information contained on its web page. COMO BRANCO, LDA. does not accept any commitment, but acts in good faith regarding in updating the information contained on its web page.
The information contained on the web page has no cost for its Users and access to the page does not bind Users to any kind of professional or business ties with COMO BRANCO, LDA..
COMO BRANCO, LDA. does not hold any responsibility/is not liable for any direct or indirect damages or losses resulting from the use of information contained on its web page.
C) Services or contents rendered by third parties
The links and hypertexts contained on the web page that allow the User to access the services made available and to be rendered by third parties are not property of and are not controlled by COMO BRANCO, LDA.. Therefore, COMO BRANCO, LDA. declines any liability for information therein contained, or for any possible contractual relationship which may result from said information.
COMO BRANCO, LDA. declines liability for any damages or losses resulting from services offered or rendered by third parties through the COMO BRANCO, LDA. web page.
POLICY REGARDING DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB PAGE
A) Anonymous surfing on the page
In case of anonymous surfing, COMO BRANCO, LDA. will only obtain and store the following data on its visitors:
– Number of the domain of the server that gives access to the net.
– Date and hour of access to the web page. This data will allow determining the time with most traffic and will allow for adjustments necessary to avoid problems of saturation during such time;
– Daily number of visitors to each area of the page.
All these data protect the Users´ anonymity, do not consubstantiate personal data and, in no manner will they be susceptible to identify any specific User.
B) Surfing with cookies
– Date and hour of the last visit of the User to the web page.
– The design of contents that the User chose on the first visit to the web page.
– Elements of security in the control of access to restricted areas.
The User may obstruct the cookies by marking the corresponding option in its program.
C) Newsletter Subscription
COMO BRANCO, LDA. offers the possibility of a free subscription to a Newsletter service to the visitors of its web page. This service aims to inform the subscribers of the relevant information within the areas of interest covered by the services rendered by COMO BRANCO, LDA.. To use this service the registration of an email address is required in the respective provided field. Cancellation of the subscription of the Newsletter service may be done at any moment by email requiring cancellation or simply by following the instructions shown to this effect at the end of each Newsletter.
COMO BRANCO, LDA. guarantees to all Users free access to their personal data, in order to update, change, rectify and cancel any type of information previously provided. To this effect the User should contact COMO BRANCO, LDA. at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data processing is subject to the provisions of the Portuguese Law on Data Protection and was notified by COMO BRANCO, LDA. to the Portuguese Data Protection Authority (Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados – CNPD) under file number 13197/2016.
Usage of our website will implicitly imply that you agree to the use of your personal data under the above referred terms.
Any further information may be requested by sending an email to: email@example.com.